Pages

October 15, 2011

It's not my day

Today ... I didn't broke my promise ~ yeeey!
I'm not cheating for today's subjects!! But, there was a things that make me (a bit) worried : the selection of a person who will delegate us to the English Speech Contest. That's it. I didn't took it. I leave it~ Aaaaah . . . I lose my chance (my first and last chance which came once into my life) I lose and leave it as my decision. I was thought of it before I leave. And now, I'm regret it. uaaaaaa . . . .~ #crying

And this evening I read more than 100pages of my second novels that I read.
The title is The Queen Must Die by K.A.S QUINN.
The Price of this book is IDR 42.000.
Love it! It talked about a girl times traveler, named Katie. She trapped on the Victorian's era accidentally. Till she met a young lady called Alice and a child of court physician named James O'Reilly. She tried to back to her era, but she can't. #seru banget deh ceritanya! -padahal gua baca baru setengah halaman dari 330pages yang ada.

I watched an Asian Drama Musical called The Kitchen Musical which aired on Metro TV in Indonesia. My friend, Indri who told me about this drama. Love it. Full of funny things which actually it's a common things. I watch it because of Christian Bautista!! hahaha -he's so handsome. wooow~ make me melting

Oh ya! You know? Indonesia will held a Royal Wedding too like Prince William and Princess Kate. But, it's a Royal Wedding for Keraton Yogyakarta version. Sri Sultan Hamengkubuwono's daughter who will married a man called Achmad Ubaidillah. I can't wait for the next news of it.




Have a nice day!
And Thanks for visiting my Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment