Pages

October 08, 2011

Rainy = HURRAY!!

Rainy fallen down this morning at the moment I prepared for schools.
I was both really happy and sad. Happy for rainy and sad for school.
Reason :
  • HAPPY = because finally the soils were watering by the rain. yeaaah! Loud for the farmer! (YIPPIE!!) They could get their paddy back from the drought which tight them for several months ago. I hope you'll happy -farmer ~(''~)  (~'')~
  • SAD = because my uniform would get wet when I arrived school.

I imagine my day is like Nodame Cantabile's life.
I don't know how to explain it now, but what I felt this morning is really BAD.
I met chemistry, religion, and biology subjects as well. I didn't like those subjects too much.
and because of it , I only kept silence at school with nothing to do besides wrote my novel.
Arrived home, I draw something on my 'mini' sketch book :






Have a nice day!
And Thanks for visiting my Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment