Pages

October 10, 2011

1st day of Mid Semester Test

Aaaaagh!
Today is a really tired day for the early weeks.
The subjects which tested this morning is Biology and English.
The questions was so-so (not arrogant) that's why I could answer it (well). But one thing that makes me mumbled every seconds was my carelessness #repot banget bacanya. haha. My friend told me that she answered the indirect speech question using 'Verb 2', but I answered it using 'was' in English subject. Aaaaah! I was wrong, and I accepted it.

If I remembered about ENGLISH, it reminds me to a crazy person who lived near from my house areas. My mother told me about that crazy person (woman). My mother said that this crazy person is different from another crazy person that I ever met (?). This woman could write a letter using ENGLISH. G-O-S-H !-! unbelievable ... that's one words which came out from my mouth immediately after heard that news. How can be a crazy persons wrote a letter using English? I thought my English is worse than her -give applause

Finally!!! I found a site which make us could watch Nodame part II online. yeaaah!
I'm happy~ I'm happy~ I'm happy~ uuu yeah!
And I was finished watch it this evening (after arrived from the course) love it! Actually the ending is like what I was predicted before, but it's a different ending (not because the ending is a kissing scene, but a things that make me happy about the ending is ...) Chiaki belongs to Nodame!!! Want to see the several scenes which I took? Here they are :

It's the scenes where the Strezemann imagine the orchestra between Nodame and Chiaki

This scene reminds me to the poster of Nodame Cantabile's movie part II. Love it!! yeey!

It's the kissing scenes what I mean. But, when I watched it, I just waiting for the ending of these scene. I don't know the reason is. kikikik~ for watch this movie, click here -part II only

Hari ini juga hari pertama Try Out di NF.
Subhanallah~ Soalnya ... nggak banget! Lebih mual dan jijik dari pada mesti ngeliat ulat-ulat yang montok-montok itu. Megang sih berani (still yakin deh gua bisa ngerjain semua soalnya dengan tepat waktu) tapi waktu ngerjain #MUAL-MUAL. Gimana nggak?! Menurut gua tuh ya, TPA serta antek-anteknya itu cocoknya dikerjain dengan waktu lebih dari 1 jam. Secara, mikir (IYA), baca (IYA!), menimbang-nimbang (IYA!!), otak jadi ngebul (BANGET!), laper (Tingkat DEWA~) dan alhasil gua nggak ngerjain lebih dari 15 soal #sedih? jangan ditanya! banget itu sih!

Belum lagi nyontek ke temen (Sari pastinya) kan butuh energi untuk memalingkan muka ke belakang #elee~. Ngeliat sih ngeliat, tapi nggak gua copy-paste sama sekali (kecuali no.1) -punten banget ya sar. Dan itu adalah bagian mateMATIka yang dimana belum gua isi sama sekali #sedih banget. Belum lagi nanti test terakhir hari rabu (lusa) yang isinya mateMATIka, fisiKAMPRET, kimiASEM, dan Biologi. Angkat kaki deh saya lama-lama (?)

My POUPEE  screen :






Have a nice day!
And Thanks for visiting my Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment