Pages

March 12, 2012

WELCOME March!


Hmmm . . .
For me, March wasn't a good months from every months in a year.
March and April. Both of them is the one of my enemies which I should destroyed them soon.
What I meant is : I should faced more and more and perhaps lots of test which held by my schools or my courses or the governments or another institutions in Indonesia. And . . . . I think I wasn't able to posting any stories here from now on till the last day of April. Yaaaa . . . ,perhaps if I have a spare time in my day, I will post any stories here. Hehehe

Actually, today there is a try out at my courses but I thought it hardly to not coming trough to the subject courses because the day after tomorrow is the school final exams. So, I need to study harder than usual (it should be like that) but . . I think for today, I will spend my day with return to the civilization (using internet, posting on my blog, and . . keep seeing someone that I admired). hehe

Sabtu ini rasanya waaaw banget.
Rasanya seneng banget! uyeeeey!
Bebas banget rasanya. HA. HA. HA. HA.


Hmmm . . .~
Okay, so far it was my first drawing for march and actually I had lots of idea inside my brain. But I haven't get a perfect day to draw it above my sketch book. hehehe. I just love a simple style anyway!




Have a nice day!
And Thanks for visiting my Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment