Pages

March 15, 2014

the songs I listen nowadays

Since the end of 2012, I love to listen a cover songs besides the original songs.
The cover songs has their own persona and I just love to listen their voices instantly.
The first 'cover song' that I listened is Jayesslee.
This twin sisters has a wonderful voices. The first song that I searched on 'that-kind-of-tube' is officially missing you's song which sang by Tamia. wiiiih . . . . the reason why I browsed their name because I heard their voices in the bookstore for the first time and after the songs was finish to be played, I try to browse some covered songs and found them! *yeeeey~

le-ri : Sonia and Janice
to listen their voices on 'that-kind- of-tube' click here.
to visit their sites, click here.

♥ ♥ ♥ 

The second one, is Alex Goot.
I found his link on 'that-kind-of-tube' from 'other person's account'.
The first cover song that I listened is Counting Star by OneRepublic. The collaborations between him and his colleagues, it just nice to be listened. So that I'm kind of addicted to listen his covers/songs.

to listen his voice click here.
I like to listen everysingle of songs that covered by him.

♥ ♥ ♥ 

The third covered song that I like is sang by Sabrina Orial.
I mostly 'like' every single songs that covered by her. So  .  . beautiful! Awesome! Mostly, the California King Bed.  I found her covered songs is accidentally when I searched about Jayesslee. Hihihi.

 
to enjoy her voice, click here.
Actually, I don't have her official link or something, but still you can listen her voice through 'that-kind-of-tube'.

♥ ♥ ♥ 

The fourth is Clara C.
The first time I heard her voice is from dessert shop advertisement in Indonesia (click here to watch the advertisement). She has a 'modest' voice -I mean, even though her voice is a bit low, but it came out beautifully. The first song that I listened is Rhythm of Love.

here the link to connect you to 'that-kind-of-tube', enjoooy~



Have a nice day!
And Thanks for visiting my Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment