Pages

March 29, 2011

The 2nd day of Mid Semester Test

Today is the second day of Mid Semester Test in my school.
And I feel normal like usual.
Nothing can change my time, my day, and my life even there's a problems, a surprises, a shame thing, etc. I'm still felt like usual.

Today subject which tested :
English (˘_˘"), Citizenship (•˘.˘•), and Environmental (ˇ▼ˇ)
I feel confidence today, because I can do all of them well. hehehe


I had a feeling that for this term I wouldn't get a rank in the class.
I don't know why these confidence words split out from my mouth, but I thought it would be like that. And also, many rivals shown up for several months ago. They start to show that they can do what I'm doing.

Oh ya!
Several weeks ago (maybe 1months ago) I went to Gramedia Bookstore and saw a book.
These book is imported from Korea (! !) hehe
The book's filled with a school schedule.
I like it. But, in that day, I didn't bring any money in my pocket. Just for transportation fee, drink a bottle of mineral water and a piece of bread. So, I encage my desire to buy it.
Suddenly, this feeling came out again 
My Heart said, "Please..., you need it now to arrange your school schedule. It help you a bit. TRUST ME. You can comparing the result after you try to used the school schedule. Please buy it. Don't you remember that there's a Discount for books now? Did you remember that?"
But, My Deepest Heart said "No! No! No more waste your money away. It better if you save it in the bank. You want to traveling to Japan, right? Manage your money, please. You can make it by your self! What kind of schedule that you want to arrange it? You can make it by your self. KEEP YOUR MONEY! どうやって?"
안돼! I'll buy you tomorrow.

But still I couldn't turn off your light from my brain.
It kept hang on. swing. . .~swing. . .~
But, when I meet you today, it's a bit different. I don't know.
The feeling that I felt for you is disappear. Not like yesterday, last weeks, or last months.
It's different. No more heart beating.
Perhaps my love for you is ended today.
Hahaha *gila! kalau temen gua baca nih ya, pasti udah diintrogasi deh 


Have a nice day!
And Thanks for visiting my Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment