Pages

July 15, 2011

Whisper of the Heart - 耳をすませば。

I watch this movie on TV cable today, after I watched Love is Disguise on Celestial Movies. Firstly, I don't know what kind a genre of movie is. Romance? Thriller? or Horror? Because, if there's no good movies/dramas in TV at the afternoon, sometimes I pick this channel. And, when I saw the movie, I only said two words : "Studio Ghibli!!!" KYAAAA . . . .! I love their movies, especially Spirited Away.
The Title is .  .Whisper of the Heart.

Love this poster!!! It's Cool! When she saw the Baron - The Cat Sculpture
I like the ending too . . . *so sweet~
Another picture of Whisper of the Heart that I have :

 I didn't own the picture above, but I love it. Finally, Shizuku wants to marry him later.
That's why you should watch it. It's . . . a nice Japan movie. yeeey!!!

I like this part of the picture.
Shizuku sings well, here and I love the way Seiji play his violin. hehe


The cast :
  • Shizuku Tsukishima - Voiced by: Yōko Honna
  • Seiji Amasawa - Voiced by: Kazuo Takahashi 
  • Yūko Harada - Voiced by: Maiko Kayama 
  • Sugimura - Voiced by: Yoshimi Nakajima
  • Baron Humbert von Jikkingen - Voiced by: Shigeru Tsuyuguchi
  • Seiya Tsukishima - Voiced by: Takashi Tachibana
  • Asako Tsukishima - Voiced by: Shigeru Muroi 
  • Shiro Nishi - Voiced by: Keiju Kobayashi
  • Shiho Tsukishima - Voiced by: Yorie Yamashita
  • Kosaka Sensei - Voiced by: Minami Takayama
  • Kinuyo - Voiced by: Mayumi Iizuka
The Synopsis :
Sorry, I'm not watch it from the beginning. So I don't know how to began the synopsis is.
May be I'll tell you about the part that I watched, ya.
Shizuku saw a fat cat on the train in the way to her house. Then, the cat climbed onto a chair and sat down in the chair next to Shizuku. Shizuku started a conversation with the fat cat. But, the cat just fell to sleep. Not long afterwads, the fat cat got off the train and walked into an antique store [Shizuku followed the fat cat until the cat reached an antique store] Then . . . You should watch it, friends! I'm not good at describing a movie or drama. So I recommended this Japan movie to you to be watched because I gave for this movie.


want to know more about it? click here or here. Thank you~

No comments:

Post a Comment