Pages

January 07, 2012

The Borrower Arrietty - 借りぐらしのアリエッティ

It was long long long long time ago I postponed to watch any anime, drama, or movie from Japan. And this feeling showed up again since 3days ago. And started yesterday, I watch a movie made by Studio Ghibli (my favorite Japanese animation and movie studio) named The Borrower Arrietty or known as 借りぐらしのアリエッティ, Kari-gurashi no Arietti.


Synopsis :
This story talked about a small people who lived inside the house which located in the village. The y lived under the floorboards. A boy named Shō arrives at his mother's house when his mother child, to live with aunt Sadako. When Shō leaves the car, he sees a cat trying to attack something in the bushes, but the cat leaves after being attacked by a crow. Shō goes to see what's the cat was trying to attack. He then sees a Borrower named Arrietty.

Voice cast :
  • Shida Mirai as Arrietty
  • Kamiki Ryunosuke as Shō
  • Ōtake Shinobu as Homily -Arrietty's mother
  • Miura Tomokazu as Pod - Arrietty's father
  • Takeshita Keiko as Sadako
  • Fujiwara Tatsuya as Spiller
  • Kiki Kirin as Haru
To know more about this movie, click here.

Here some scenes which I took from the movie :

In here, Shō looks handsome with his calm faces.
 That's why I paused this scene and took it as my collection. hahaha

This is a scene when Arrietty rescued her mother which taken by aunt Sadako.

Arrietty's kitchen stuffs is reminded me to my collection inside the shelf.
It looks cuteeeeeeeee

The reason why I took this picture is only because I like the decorations of this house.
Looks really homy (?!) -hohoho

     
Those pictures which I took before Arrietty say "Goodbye~" to Shō.
And a souvenir for Arrietty which Shō gave is a sugar cube. Why? Because when they met for the first time, Arrietty drops the sugar cube inside Shō's room.

Okay, I watch this movie today (for the last part of it) at this link.
This link had lots of movies, dramas, and cartoons as well. That's why I'd like to watch any film here. I recommended this movie to you





Have a nice day!
And Thanks for visiting my Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment