Pages

May 15, 2011

The Extraordinary Adventure of Adèle Blanc-Sec

Finally, I watched this movie on Friday - May 13rd, 2011.
That's The Extraordinary Adventure of Adèle Blanc-Sec. HAHAHA
The movie is nice enough.
I like the way when she controlled the Pterodactyl like her own pet. It's great!

I like the main poster.
It's gorgeous! Love it
That's why I waited to watch this movie.

When I found this poster with the mummy inside, I'm laughing more less 2 minuets.
Because it's remind me when Adèle took off her clothes in front of the mummy and Adèle still not know that the mummy has been revived by Espènrandieu. haha, it shaking my stomach. So, it meant the mummy have seen all of the body of Adèle.

I like this poster too
Adèle and The Pterodactyl like a rivals here

The Cast :
*to know more about Adèle Blanc-Sec, click here.

I watched this movie in the Cinema at Bogor Botani Square.
Specifically in Cinema XXI.
I bought Caramel Popcorn to accompany me when the movie start to played.
It's my . . . 4th times to watch a movie with myself
You should watch it. because it's a great movies



Have a nice day!
And Thanks for visiting my Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment