Pages

April 02, 2011

Gnomeo and Juliet (3D)

Hurray! Finally, the Mid Semester Test was end
But, even the test ended, every problem on my life never ended.
It keep spinning, like 3R -> Reuse, Reduce, and Recycle (?)

I plan that today I'll watch a movie in cinema and I DO IT !
But, I watched a movie just-only with myself, my bag, and my caramel pop corn
What I needs for today is relaxing my brain from any problem that I had for several weeks left.
It's nice with myself in a day. It relaxing me more.
Because I just walks, talks, and thinks with myself.
I'm not share it to everyone. Just keep it inside my heart.
Not became a new problem if I kept it in my heart, but as a new motivation.


I watched Gnomeo and Juliet (3D) in Bogor Botani Square -> it's the one of a largest mall in Bogor. The Prices of one ticket if we watch it in weekend is IDR 30.000 but because I watched a 3D movie, the ticket price rising become IDR 50.000. hehe and I bought a Caramel Pop-corn as my friend there.

Actually this movie is similar like another Romeo and Juliet stories, but this one is funny.
Not full filled with romantic plot, but comedy plot. That's why the genre of these movie is General. hehe. The movie that I really wanted to watch is 'The Extraordinary Adventure of Adele Blanc-Sec' -> I don't know the reason why I'd really wants to watch it, but I think it's nice movie. Can't wait. . .!

Oh ya!
I was wrote a note in my study planner. because today is FREE TIME, so I wrote there like this : 


And I want to share another new style on gameangel.com
I like it, because it so stylish (I mix and match it with my own way), then it looks like :

*click the photo if you want to play it


Have a nice day!
And Thanks for visiting my Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment