Pages

December 05, 2010

Docomo SH-04C

ahaha 
This morning I browsing a new thing and unimportant thing actually.
And when I type word : Docomo Indonesia, then many links show up there.
I saw a NEW mobile phone from NTT Docomo and it looks like a Biscuits (I thought they were collaborate with Sharp and also Q-Pot) And I'm so shock when I saw this mobile phone.
So gorgeous, delicious and amazing mobile phone.
I want it and if this mobile phone sold in Indonesia, I will buy it immediately.
They offers 2 different flavors that is Chocolate and Vanilla.

Then, the mobile phone is look like
The inside part
The Menu Icons

The Theme of Sharp Q-Pot Biscuit Phone a.k.a Docomo SH-04C
Looks delicious and elegant luxury phone

This phone will be traded in this December 2010 (Japan only) and this phone only offers limited 15.000 units. Limited quantity, first come first served. But the price of this phone hasn't announced.

No comments:

Post a Comment