Pages

October 21, 2010

today's report

aaah~
today made me being CRAZY!
ah, shut up! did you have embarrassed? have you notice it?
WE ARE classmate, hey! don't walk away by yourself. don't make our class seeing bad in front of many teacher (instead all of teacher) hah,  

GOOD JOB Science 1. 

asal kalian tau!
TADI PAGI! TADI PAGI! euh~ saya itu berangkat udah seneng banget. ngga kepikiran bakalan ada apa-apa. udah tuh, jam pelajaran 1-4 berjalan dengan lancar. pas pkn, saya itu udah mulai bosen. terus, saya gambar-gambar aja. biasa, gambar cewek gitu. eh! pas saya tinggalin buat nonton SOB, aduh . . .PUTEH!!! demi apa?
he adds any stuff of my sketch. aduh . . .! he made my emotion come up. aargh! when I saw it, he just laughed. ish~ PUTEH. . aaargh! then, the Japanese lesson walked as usual. the next lesson is History (deg-deg) uh, I want to learn about Indonesian History, but my one of my classmate said "aaah, Mrs.Makarin is attended." and she angry to all of us. it's all because 3student from my class doesn't attend in her time and because my friend who said 'aaah.. .' that she get angry too. so, she scold us. aaah! SCIENCE1 wake up! don't close your eyes, hey!

HATE THIS DAY TO ALL OF YOU, MY CLASSMATE! especially you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment