September 09, 2010

Takbiran Night


Finally as a Moslem, I could pass trough this fasting month well. Actually today My Father asked us to go Restaurant to iftar there. But suddenly when I was clothing well, My father said, "We cancel the schedule of iftar at Restaurant. We iftar at home NOW, because Mom was making so much kind of foods." WHAT? My imagine suddenly scattered. But it's fine (actually TODAY, Novi invited me to iftar at her house too, but I reject it. ckckck - take the responsibility)

SELAMAT IDUL FITRI 1431 H
Minal Aidzin Walfaidzin-Mohon Maaf Lahir & Batin

Semoga di bulan yang baru ini kita dapat memaafkan kesalahan satu sama lain. Baik kesalahan yang disengaja maupun kesalahan yang tidak disengaja. Biarkan yang lalu dan sambutlah keindahan bulan yang baru ini dengan tangan terbuka. Astrid a.k.a Uta's Family said Minal Aidzin Walfaidzin - Mohon Maaf Lahir & Batin. Please forgive us, if we made a mistake in the past.



Thank You - Uta 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment